The Indonesian Ultimate Players Association (IUPA) is the governing body for the sport of ultimate in Indonesia. Its aim is to grow the popularity and recognition of the sport across the country. Members are the backbone of the Association, and they receive a number of benefits that enable them to participate more actively in ultimate in Indonesia.
IUPA membership is a great opportunity for anyone who loves the sport and wants to help it take off in Indonesia!
What benefits does IUPA membership give you?
- Eligibility to represent Indonesia at WFDF-sponsored championships (Worlds, AOUGC, Olympics);
- Fee discounts for IUPA-supported tournaments;
- Discounts for IUPA-branded products like discs and jerseys;
- Opportunity to apply for grants to help cover airfare, tournament fee, accommodation, and any other costs when traveling to tournaments;
- Information about ultimate events happening across Indonesia;
- Access to IUPA-members-only skills clinics held throughout each year;
- Access to detailed skills-development curricula;
- Opportunity to lead IUPA development initiatives;
- Digital membership card with registration number;
- Right to cast your vote in the election of IUPA Board of Directors;
- Right to attend the Annual General Meeting (in-person or remote);
- Right to participate as a member of an IUPA committee if invited by chairperson.
What are the membership criteria?
- Intention to be in Indonesia for at least 60 days from the date of the payment of membership dues;
- Payment of membership dues;
- Desire to influence the direction of ultimate in Indonesia.
How much does it cost?
IDR 200,000 per calendar year.
What are your membership dues used for?
- Development of ultimate in Indonesia, including skills clinics, access to fields, and financial aid;
- Expansion of the IUPA membership base, including engaging new ultimate communities across the country;
- IUPA operational costs, including communications, online services, and Annual General Meetings;
- WFDF membership, Indonesian government, and other external entity fees.
What is the membership term?
1 calendar year from the payment date.
BECOME AN IUPA MEMBER